- “Bless The Lord” (Jared Anderson, Heather Land)
- “This Is How We Know” (Matt Redman and Beth Redman)
- “O The Blood” (Thomas Miller and Mary Elizabeth Miller)
- “How Deep The Father’s Love For Us” (Stuart Townend)
- “You Gave Your Life Away” (Paul Baloche and Kathryn Scott)
What a powerful morning of worship we had today! God is so good! That’s really all there is to say! I would feel strange talking about how good our team was, or how well things flowed, because that would seem to take away from what God did at our services. But, I just have to say thank you for a job so well done to our team! It’s been a while since we’ve used “O, The Blood”, but wow, what an amazing song of worship! It led our congregation into a time of taking communion together, as we focused on the cross with “How Deep….” and “You Gave Your Life Away”. If you haven’t heard “Bless The Lord” yet, by Jared Anderson, check it out! It’s a great service opener, and a fun song of praise to sing/play! You can watch the video of this service and also see the Planning Center details.
Cafe Connection Service
- “Lift High” (Steve Fee and Eddie Kirkland)
- “All The Earth Will Sing Your Praises” (Paul Baloche)
- “At The Cross” (Darlene Zschech and Reuben Morgan)
- “10,000 Reasons” (Matt Redman)
Zack led the team in the Cafe, and they sounded great! I loved the songs that Zack chose this week, and he even found an additional second verse to “All The Earth” that I had never heard before. I guess Paul added another verse when he released it on The Writers Collection CD. Very cool! You can see the Planning Center details for this service.
- “Praise the Lord, Ye Heavens Adore Him”
- “One Day”
- “Bless His Holy Name”
- “O Sacred Head Now Wounded”
- “Worthy Is The Lamb”
We had a great service in the Traditional this morning as well. Familiar hymns with one of the very old praise choruses thrown in. “O Sacred Head” was challenging to sing, but we did the third verse a capella, and the team did a great job on the tricky harmonies! Pastor Tim began a series on generosity this morning as well. You can watch the video of this service and see the Planning Center details.
This post is part of the Sunday Setlists blog at The Worship Community, where worship leaders share recaps and setlists from this week’s services.